Why choose Mykonos Grand!
- Hotel Beach: Our resort has an enviable beachfront location on Ayios Yiannis known as Shirley Valentine beach named after the English movie. Looking after our guests extends to their day at the beach with complimentary umbrellas and loungers and exclusive beach attendants to look after any requirements. To ensure a peaceful and relaxing environment, there are no water sports on our sandy beach.
- Personalized service: Our reviews on Tripadvisor reflect our dedication to Individual Guest Service and Satisfaction. Catering to guest’s needs is our top priority, so we ensure our staff undergoes frequent training workshops to polish their skills.
- Perfect Location: Our resort combines convenience with peace. We are positioned opposite the sacred island of Delos which gently resonates calm and relaxation throughout Mykonos Grand. Our serene beach, Ayios Yiannis is well-known for its glorious sunsets, while the liveliness of Mykonos town with its boutique shopping, sophisticated night life and prestigious restaurants are only 4.2km away.
- Space to Relax: Many of our guests come from congested cities or busy lives. We want to make sure they feel the relaxing benefits of natural space, so have set our accommodation within five acres of land. This means our 96 rooms and suites, enjoy the extra space only found in a luxury hotel.
- Peaceful Island Rooms: We have combined the Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings and cobbled paths with romantic, stylish and restful interior décor. The distinctive allure of our resort has always been that it is a “secret” gem which completely belongs in its landscape.Furniture and new decorative lighting is elegant and streamlined, recalling mid-twentieth century styling.
- Inspirational Exercise: We know that many guests relieve their stress through exercise, breathing and stretching. Our spectacular stone built outdoor amphitheatre has become a unique spot for inspiring yoga and pilates sessions. In addition, our wide range of sports facilities ensure guests can work out as much or as little as they wish. (Facilities include: Tennis and squash courts, table tennis, 500 sq.m. swimming pool, Technogym fitness center)
- Rejuvenating Luxury Spa: Our ultimate aim, is for our guests to leave their holiday feeling fresh, pampered and rejuvenated. The luxury Althea Spa Center taps into each guest’s individual needs and senses. The combination of natural Mediterranean ingredients and ancient Greek health and beauty treatments, leave guests feeling like a god or goddess.
- Small Luxury Hotels of the World: We are proud to be a part of this exclusive brand of luxury which promises independent hotels, offering an infinite variety of memorable experiences in over 70 countries.
Our resort has recently won the following prestigious awards:
Mykonos only hotel on Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards 2015
Top 9 Luxury Hotel in Greece by Tripadvisor 2016
World Travel Awards: 2011 Greece's Leading Resort